WHAT IS ICT?
ICT (In-Circuit Component Tester) is an example of white box testing where an electrical probe tests a populated printed circuit board (PCB), checking for shorts, opens, resistance, capacitance, and other basic quantities which will show whether the assembly was correctly fabricated. It may be performed with a bed of nails type test fixture and specialist test equipment, or with a fixtureless in-circuit test setup.
ICT versus Flying Probe method a much faster test device. Once the measurement has started, no mechanical movement takes place. This completes the measurements very quickly.
ICT versus Automated Optical Inspection method produces much clearer results because it conducts the electrical test. The AOI method is only a visual test. In the ICT method, the components on the system are electrically tested.
The ICT test method is really important for firms, especially those who are engaged in mass production and want to save time.
- 8 channel 256 pin test point (Pin increments for special ordering can be available)
- Useful interface. Easy to use.
- Original design
- Ability to record all of the test files with the barcode number and integrate them into business management systems
- Reasonable price, direct support in case of any problem!
- Measurement Capabilities
- Resistance measurement (~%5 Tolerance (50R-1MR), ~%10 Tolerance (<50R,>1MR))
- Capacitor measurement (~%10 Tolerance (10nF-2mF), Full scale 1nF-10mF)
- Coil yes / no test
- Measurement of value in the direction of diode conduction and test of blocking direction
- Zener diode measurement (up to 3.3V)
- LED value measurement and blocking direction test
- Transistor switching test
- Optocoupler switching test
- Measurement of winding resistance value of relays
- USB B connection
- Fast and composite command sending
KIES ICT TEST RESULTS
The resistance measurement test results made with Kies ICT are shared at the following list.
ABOUT ICT BLOG POSTS
The developed ICT has been used for the testing of 8 different cards thousands of times in a private firm’s production unit and continues to be tested. Positive feedbacks have been received during this process.
PRICE AND PURCHASE
For price information, inquiries and other test equipment needs, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org